Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Follow Your Dreams


          "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
       - Eleanor Roosevelt



      Most people I know have a dream. In fact, I’ve asked hundreds, if not thousands, of people about their dream. Some willingly describe it with great detail and enthusiasm. Others are reluctant to talk about it. They seem embarrassed to say it out loud. These people have never tested their dream. They don’t know if others will laugh at them. They’re not sure if they’re aiming too high or too low. They don’t know if their dream is something they can really achieve or if they’re destined to fail.


      My dream is to be a doctor. Why I like to become a doctor is, it is a noble profession. In fact, I don't want to be a doctor for only patients but for the needy too. Well, it's not always the same story from the beginning, in fact, it was totally different. When I was a little girl, I didn't actually wanted to be a doctor and never was worried about it. All I used to think was being a singer. Of course, that was a dream for me which I wished to come true. It included of me always singing silly songs and even recording and playing them back. But soon circumstances changed, I grew up and came to know my real destiny. Although, I showed interest in studies from the beginning but singing was something which I used to do every time, whether I be studying or playing. Many may call it as craziness but this was me as a kid. But as I mentioned earlier, I grew up to know where I belong and concentrated on it.


        Every person in this world does have a dream or an ambition which one wants to fulfill during his or her life. This very dream encourages you to do better and better and move towards your goal. Not everything you think of can be your dream. Some things are just a part of the fascination you grow up with during your childhood. 




Source of the Image:



      

7 comments:

  1. Every great dream begins with a dreamer, like you. Do not forget, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Keep striving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe in yourself jasmine! I miss you and hoping to work with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a true dreamer and have a great vision. I admire your maturity in considering the circumstances in your life and chosing the brighter path towards your own destiny. Also you never did totally let go on music!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe in yourself, someday you will achieve your dreams. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep going. Goodluck and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strive for it! Follow your dreams!

    ReplyDelete

Bullying should stop

        " When people hurt you over and over, think of them like a sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, yo...