Monday, July 29, 2019

Me, Myself, and I

Hello! I am Jasmin Reduca Lara. I am 15 years old. I lived in Naguilian, Caoayan, Ilocos Sur. My birthday was on April 8, 2004. My father's name is Marlon Quitevis Lara. He is a pastor in our church and a warehouse coordinator at JTC Mall Bantay. My mother's name is Vilma Reduca Lara. She is a housewife. I have three beautiful sisters. Their names are Jemima, Joy, and Jhehan. I am currently study at Ilocos Sur National High School and my section is Markov. My hobbies are playing music instruments, playing my cellphone, watching television, listening to my favorite musics, and singing. I am a k-pop fan and my favorite k-pop groups are Blackpink, Bts, and Exo. My favorite verse in Bible is Philippians 4:6 in which it says, "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullying should stop

        " When people hurt you over and over, think of them like a sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, yo...