Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Reflecting myself in 2nd Quarter

      This grading was a lot of learning or discoveries that I have gained. I learned about our subject ICT is all about the HTML and HTML Tags. Also, by using the notepad in a right way.

      The problems or challenges that I have encountered in this grading are having a lack of sleep, doing a lot of activities and assignments, and making our thematic and projects. 

       I address this challenges by trusting God because I know that God will give me strength and hope to conquer my challenges. Also, my family because they are the ones who advice me to not give up and they are my inspiration.

       Moving on, I will do my best to study hard to achieve my dreams in life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullying should stop

        " When people hurt you over and over, think of them like a sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, yo...