Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Lessons that I have learn

   
      The learning or discoveries that I have gained are from our studies which is about trigonometry, sequence and series, Greek Gods and Goddesses, pioneers of internet and software, history of internet and a lot more.

      The problems or challenges that I have encountered are having a lot of assignments, projects, and test which is sometimes, I can't sleep well.

      I address this challenge by not giving up, be positive, and have faith in God.  This three helps me to become stronger and braver in times of problems or challenge.

      Moving on, I will become a better student and I will enjoy my life being a high school student.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullying should stop

        " When people hurt you over and over, think of them like a sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, yo...