Monday, January 13, 2020

"New Chapter of my Life"


          "New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way."
            -Auliq Ice  


       When the new year comes around, it seems like the perfect time for self-improvement. For many people,a new year feels a full of hope, and possibility. Even though I have always failed my New Year's resolutions, every year I promise myself that this time will be different. 


        My New Year's resolutions are learn something new, become a better version of myself, manage stress, get healthy, get happier, show more love to my family, be a better friend, get better in school, have a bigger faith to God, boost my confidence, and organize my things. 

        I can't promise to myself that I can do all of my New Year's resolution but I will do my best to prove that I will be better because every year is a new chance and beginning. 

        "Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." 

       

Source of the Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullying should stop

        " When people hurt you over and over, think of them like a sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, yo...