Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Reflection

       
                The learning or discoveries that I have gained in ICT this 3rd grading is all about Microsoft Front page. In this front page, I learned how to add and format text, pictures and other page contents using menus and toolbar buttons.

                 The problems or challenges that I have encountered is having a lack of sleep and stress.

            I address this challenges by trusting God because he is there to help me in all of my challenges that comes in my daily life. Also, my family and my friends because they are advising me if I have a problem and they are my inspiration.

               Moving on, I will become a better person and I will not give up on what challenges that comes in my life. 
       

Source of Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bullying should stop

        " When people hurt you over and over, think of them like a sandpaper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, yo...